Revels Creamy Toffee Milkshake Review


Mars UK have merged a lot of their confectionery brands into milkshakes over the last year or so, most notably Skittles (which I reviewed here), but also Bounty, Snickers, and now Revels too! Revels is an odd choice since there is no "distinctive" Revels variety, and for this milkshake they've chosen "The Toffee one", which is even odder since they already do a "Mars Caramel" milkshake. Do we really need two different toffee/caramel style shakes from the same company?


Going by the taste of this I would say the answer is "No!". This shake really doesn't add anything new to the category at all, it's simply a very basic sweet toffee milkshake. It wasn't particularly flavoursome or great quality, and definitely not as good as Frijj milkshakes.

Overall, I can't recommend this, it just seems pointless when there's so many other better milk drinks out there. Maybe they should have done a "salted caramel" variety...if done properly it could taste amazing!

RATING: 6.5 out of 10. 

Price: £1.20 at Nisa stores.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes.
Allergy Information: Contains milk (!)

Comments

  1. or a chocolate orange one...Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connor Gurney1 May 2015 at 08:24

      Oh yes. That's a plan!

      Delete
    2. I think revels is gorgeous & not to be rated by one persons tastebuds alone. When I first decided to try this i thought, mars would take some beating, but surprisingly I found this even more intense. I.certainly liked it & my.lads loved it. It grabbed my attention anyway.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review