Tesco Silky & Smooth Milk Chocolate


Since a new Tesco Express opened near me recently I've been trying out a lot of their "staple" products. I was in need of a chocolate fix one night, and decided to give their regular milk chocolate a try since it was the cheapest there for only 79p. I was a little hesitant though, since the Peanut Butter variety was so disappointing.

It's actually not too bad. It's very sweet, but has a certain comforting milkiness and a flavour that reminds me of a (very) watered-down Cadbury Dairy Milk. It makes me wonder if perhaps Cadbury produce Tesco's own-brand chocolate...there's a certain distinctive flavour I can't put my finger on that tastes very "Cadbury".

Overall, this Milk Chocolate isn't the best around, but if there's nothing else available and you need to save the pennies it does the job.

RATING: 7 out of 10.

Suitable for vegetarians.

Comments

  1. The tesco milk chocolate actually has 7% more cocoa solids than cadbury so perhaps placebo that you thought it tasted watered down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps! Or maybe it had more sugar and less milk solids.

      Delete
    2. I love this chocolate but why is it the shelves are empty of this

      Delete
  2. I think its great and give it 9 out of 10.
    But that's me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought mine from Tesco Malaysia; Hazelnut, as well as Fruits and Nuts. I dont know. about the difference of taste between our versions of both Tesco Chocolate Bar/Cadbury, but these Tesco Bars that ive "sampled" (lol, look at me lying to myself) tasted similarly with Cadbury bars sold here. I was quite surprised, i was expecting the usual taste of cheap chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicious 😋 chocolate 🍫!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review